Sunday 23 September 2012

Weekend #14

This weekend has been a very quiet one, with a couple of very self indulgent and relaxing lie-ins, lots of yummy food and general chilling out. In between all of the relaxing, it has been one for crossing all the 't's and dotting all the 'i's, catching up on boring life admin, car insurance, backing up files etc. - thrilling!

We also had a couple of housemate birthdays so the house has been filled with lots of cake and laughter which has been nice. We were paid a little visit by my housemate's boyfriend's pooch, Austin (see top right for lots of snaps of him, or Instagram!) who I absolutely fell in love with. Lots of cuddling and tennis ball throwing ensued. 

On the Saturday, my housemate did my nails with Shellac, which was a pampering treat. She has the kit to do it at home, saving on lots of pennies and is actually very easy to do and not to expensive to set yourself up with. I love it so far and can't stop touching it!

Soundtrack to this weekend definitely has to be this song, One Day/Reckoning Song by Asaf Avidan and is the Wankelmut Remix (mouthful of an introduction!). This was another track I heard on the radio when driving around and thought it was super catchy, couldn't stop humming it and had to track it down. I hope anyone who listens to it enjoys it as much as I do, it's a toe tapper!


E x

No comments:

Post a Comment