Thursday 20 September 2012

All Saints Jacket Love

All Saints is one of those shops that I always glanced at the window but just walked on by. I wasn't too sure what sort of style it really sold and just assumed it was either out of my price range or just not up my street. I think I had connotations of it being a brand for 'lads' with those horrid deep v t shirts and men who take themselves a bit too seriously, with girls who are too skinny on their arms. Since moving offices, I now walk past an All Saints shop every day and thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt and check it out. 

I eat my words, the stuff is lovely, luxury feeling and individually stylish. It is a little on the pricey side and probably nothing that I will be able to afford for a while, but hey, a girl can browse :) It is kinda biker-esque but very feminine at the same time. There is also not much nylon in sight - always a plus, lots of natural wools and cotton fibres.

One thing that massively stood out to me in the shop was their gorgeous range of leather jackets. They were so soft and expensive feeling. I have been considering a leather jacket purchase for ages but always held back. I love the look of them but was unsure if I would be able to pull it off so have loved from afar - until now. When I spied this beauty, it was love, I felt like a long term relationship of lust had begun.

This is my favourite jacket from the collection and something I would LOVE to get my hands on one day.

The Belvedere Leather Jacket and comes in at a not-too-pricey (for leather) £250

For now, I'll keep dreaming. Perhaps I'll put in a few pre-Christmas hints too...muahaha.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment