Tuesday 4 September 2012

Christmas in A Cup

So there isn't too much to say about this one. It is a drink, that literally tastes like Christmas morning, in a cup. Okay, so it is a bit early, but I have always been a fan of Starbucks' Chai Tea Latte in all seasons. Now I can have it at home! Anything with cinnamon in makes its way straight to my heart, so my love for this drink goes without saying...


Just add three teaspoons and fill with hot water, et voila! You have yourself a hot cup of deliciousness. I have been feeling a little under the weather this week, another superbug picked up from the tube - lush! I have been a big fan of curling  up on the sofa in my pjs and making myself a cup of this just before bed.

The best thing about it is, it is only £1.99, I got mine from Sainsbury's but I have seen it elsewhere for about the same price. That is still less than the price of one Starbucks takeaway, bargain.

E x

5 comments:

  1. I saw BrightownGirl tweet about this and I really wanted to try it but it contains milk so now I have a sad face. Not your fault I know but was seeking sympathy lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, although ingredients look pretty basic, could maybe whip it up at home quite easily with soya milk! Just add black tea, cinnamon, sugar, caramel and miscellaneous spices (lol) I'm going to guess there is a hint of clove in there too. It's like the bedtime version of mulled wine!

      Delete
  2. Just seen Sugarpuffish comment. I bloody love this stuff. have you tried the vanilla one as well? it's a little sweeter. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so tasty! I've not tried it yet, but at the rate that I am going through this tub, a second purchase will not be far away, perhaps I will try that next :)

      Delete
  3. Loves it! Enjoy and give Mia a snuggle from me :) x

    ReplyDelete