Friday 3 August 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :)

Image Source

I know this isn't anywhere near as exciting for anyone else as it is for me, but all will be a quiet on my little blog this weekend as I am being whisked away for MY BIRTHDAY! 

J and I have booked a luxury room in a serviced apartment block in Bristol and plan to spend lots of time exploring the city and pop in to nearby Bath for some more adventures. This is a nice alternative to a hotel as you get a bit more space and privacy, but not as expensive as renting a whole property. My birthday is on the Sunday so I have taken Monday off work to make sure we can make the most of the time we have there. We have been given lots of recommendations on where to go and what to see and I couldn't be more excited :)

Today's lunchtime will mostly be spent on the hunt for the perfect birthday dress. This hunt has been on for a fair few lunchtimes now but with little success. On my way to work this morning, I saw a whole load of cardboard boxes inside the entrance to Zara so I have clocked those for some lunchtime perusing!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend,

E x

3 comments: