Wednesday 25 July 2012

New Friend

Okay, so this may be the world's most boring post ever written but I just wanted to share with you a new little friend that will be joining me in the blogging world. 

Basically, somewhere between London, France and Cornwall, I lost my camera lead. This meant I had no way of getting the pictures off my camera and on to my computer as my computer does not have a slot for SD cards (Damn you, Apple). Luckily, I managed to borrow a computer at work to take some ones off of the France goodies but obviously this was not a permanent solution. 

To solve my troubles, I nipped across to good old eBay and found this gem up for auction from this seller


I placed an almightily high maximum bid of £1 (!) and let fate do it's thing. I snapped it up for 69(lol)p in the end - absolute bargain. I loved it straight away as it was so small, much easier to carry around than a big lead and so simple. It did have to come all the way from Hong Kong so it took a couple of weeks to get here but hey, 69p and free delivery - who can complain at that.

E x

DISCLAIMER: I appreciate how dull reading this post is, I appreciate most people didn't even bother - amazing if you get this far! My explanation is that I mostly just wanted to check that it actually worked to upload photos and didn't distort them in any way too! Sorry, normal service will resume as of tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these they are very handy, you can often find them in poundland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah brilliant, always good to know in case I lose it again - something that is quite likely!

    ReplyDelete