Tuesday 24 July 2012

Life's Treats

Sometimes, it's just the simple things in life.

I have been keeping this little blog now for just over two months. When I first started out, I had so many ideas and I wanted to write about everything. Two months, and a fair few posts later I am looking back over all the things I have written and deciding what direction to take from here onwards. There are so many blogs out there, covering all niches that it is hard to stand out in such an already saturated crowd.

Previously, it was just a mind dump for all the things I wanted to write about, covering all aspects of life. Looking forward, I definitely cannot afford to sustain a buy to blog nature, especially as I like to post daily! On the other hand, I don't want it to reflect something that isn't 'me'. 

Since starting this, and carrying on - this blog will just be a little piece of me, and all the things I like. I can't promise to post photos of my outfit every single day (I am not that interesting/stylish!) or to have a stream of expensive and luxury beauty products to review. Also, I don't cook from scratch every night so I can't write a million recipes. Most nights I have M & S fishcakes (stockpiled in the freezer) and a salad bag - interesting!

I suppose you could say, I will blog about all of life's treats. I promise to write about the little gifts I give myself every now and again. Be it that scrummy recipe with a big glass of wine, or that new mascara, or even better - a new pair of shoes :) but only when they are a treat. The other thing I do have a love for, are what products people use day to day and what they use up, expect to see a little of that on top! These are my favourite posts to read on other peoples blog so send them my way :)

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment