Wednesday 18 July 2012

Breton Stripes


Recently I popped to France with my family. Now, what trip to Brittany would be complete without picking up some trademark Breton stripes? I searched high and low over lots of markets to find the exact one that I wanted. I initially was looking out for a red and cream striped one but this little number caught my eye. It is made of 100% thick cosey cotton and I liked the 3/4 length sleeves. I wore it over last weekend and it made the perfect layer for this ridiculous English 'Summer' that can't make up it's mind from one minute to the next. Team it with a big cosey scarf that can be whipped off at any break in the clouds and you are set.



Fingers crossed I can make another trip back in the late Summer (fingers also crossed for some Indian sun!) and soak up some more French atmosphere. I could totally live with their easy pace of life...3 hour lunches...pastries...sunshine - bliss!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment